Hello to all the Mowers out there and here we have reviewed the Greenworks Corded 18 inch 2 in 1 (ref number 25012) Lawn mower to give you a better overview of what it can do if you are considering buying it over the next few days.
First things first, please be aware that there is no rear grass bag catcher included so please take this into consideration before you make any decision. I also appreciate that your time is important so I will do my best to review this Lawn mower as quickly as I possibly can so please take a quick look through this review which will also show 2 cheap places in which to buy which can save you money in the process. I will quickly outline all the main advantages and disadvantages and also outline some frequently asked questions that have come up in the recent past, so let’s get started…
Lawn Mower Overview
|Lawn Mower||GreenWorks Corded 18 Inch - 2 in 1|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Power||12 Amp motor|
|Cheap place to buy:||Wal-Mart - View today’s stock levels here|
Key Features for the Greenworks 18 Inch 2 in 1 Corded Mower:
- Includes a 2 in 1 mowing setting of mulching and side discharge
- Cam lock for easy folding and storing away
- No rear bag grass catches included
- Mow cutting path is 18 inches wide
- Cutting deck is made from steel
- Ideal for small to medium sized lawns.
- Both the wheels at the rear and the front are 7 inches in diameter
- Assembled weight is 53.1 Ibs
- Size is 29.6 by 22.5 by 15.6 inches
- 7 different mow heights are available which range from 1.75 to 3.75 inches
- Price stated is the latest advertised – Click image to view any price updates
Further images are outlined below – Click image to view larger
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q, Do I need to push this mower or is it self propelled?
A, This is a push mower but is easy to push due to its lightweight
Q. Is the rear bag included?
A, No, the rear grass catcher is not included
Q, Can this Lawn mower model 25012 Mulch?
A, Yes, this mower has the ability to Mulch
Q, Is an extension cord included?
A, No, you need to buy an extension cord separately, 12 gauge 150 foot or 14 gauge 100 foot cord
Q, What is the highest mow levels?
A, The highest level is 3.75 inches (lowest is 1.75 inches)
Q. How far of a distance can this mower operate?
A, The distance will depend on the length of the cord you buy be it 100 foot or 150 foot
Pros for the Greenworks 18 Inch 2 in 1 Corded Mower:
- No need to worry about pull cords as it has a simple start button system
- Much more environmentally friendly with no emissions
- Zero cost of gas / oil and lower maintenance costs
- No need to worry about battery charge times when you compare to cordless.
- Mulching capability in addition to side discharge (2 in 1)
- Buying an extension cord is a lot cheaper than buying an additional battery when comparing to cordless
- Great flexibility with mowing from 7 different mow height options.
- Price is hard to beat when comparing elsewhere for the quality if the mower you are getting
- Lightweight mower so this is really easy to push around and work with
- You will be surprised with the level of power that this little mower provides
Cons for the Greenworks 18 Inch 2 in 1 Corded Mower:
- No rear grass bag catcher included
- Area of the lawn for mowing is limited to the length of your extension cord.
- Extra precaution must be taken when you have a cord laying around the lawn as you mow.
- You need to develop a technique of mowing and moving the cord at the same time.
- Not suitable for larger type lawns beyond 150 foot with heavy thick long grass
- Smaller mow cutting path when compared to other mowers in the market so additional mow time will be required on your end
Please also note that the Greenworks Corded Lawn mowers are also available at Amazon and a selection of their lawn mower prices are outlined below which may be of interest to you - Click any Greenworks Lawn Mower below to read more or compare prices further at Amazon…
If you need to look beyond this model, then take a look at further related reviews on Greenworks Lawn Mowers outlined as follows which will be of interest to you.
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model 40V Bare Tool Cordless 19 inch 2501302 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Corded 13 Amp 21 Inch 25112 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Corded 120V 16 Inch 25142 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Corded 12 Amp 20 Inch 25022 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Cordless 40V 16 Inch 25322 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Cordless 40V 19 Inch 25223 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model 20 Inch Reel Mower 25072 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Compilation of 8 Different Models – Read the review here
Finally, I hope this review on the Greenworks Corded 18 inch 2 in 1 mower has been helpful to you and please let me know your own experiences with Greenworks Corded Lawn mowers by leaving a comment below.