Hello from Paul at Lawn Mower Reviews and today I have reviewed the Snapper Riding 46 inch V Twin front Engine mower which you should definitely take a look at if you are considering buying this in the weeks ahead.
Rather than telling you all the good things about it, I will also outline some of the disadvantages as well along with all the very important features that you need to be aware of before you buy.
In addition, I will also outline a chart for making comparisons so you can easily see for yourself how it compares to other models in the marketplace.
Lawn Mower Overview:
|Lawn Mower:||Snapper Riding Lawn Mower 46 inch 20 HP V Twin Front Engine|
|Warranty:||3 year limited warranty|
|Engine||Briggs and Stratton|
|Engine model:||20HP intek V twin engine|
|Speed:||Yes, the level of the speed can be adjusted|
|Mower width||46 inches (2 blades)|
|Cheap place to buy:||Walmart – View today’s low price here|
|Trusted Stockist:||Walmart – View current stock availability here|
- Size of the wheels are 20 inches on the back and 15 inches at the front
- Headlights are included
- Extra wide cutting width of 46 inches
- Level of the speed can be controlled
- Size of the fuel tank can hold 3 gallons and includes a fuel gauge
- Excellent steering and can turn 16 inch radius for tight corners
- Foot pedal hydrostatic transmission system
- Front axle is made from cast iron
- Debris management has 2 steps for protecting the engine
- Red color, great performance and comfortable seating (high back)
- Strong and powerful Briggs and Stratton Engine with 20 HP Intek V Twin
- Crankshaft is balanced so that the level of vibration is minimized.
- Steering wheel is easy to work with around obstacles
- Deck lift can be lifted easily
- Includes a deck washout port
- Price stated is the latest advertised – Click image to view any price update…
Additional images are outlined below…Click to view more,,,
A comparison chart is outlined below against 2 other similar models. Click the image below if you wish to make any further comparisons…
Some Frequently asked questions:
Q, How many cutting blades are there?
A, Two cutting blades are included
Q, Is a mulching kit included?
A, Not included, only a bagger. They need to be bought separately
Q, Is there any oil included with the delivery?
A, Yes, a suitable oil is included upon delivery
Q, Is the deck washout port included?
A, Yes, and the connector for the garden hose is included with the delivery.
Q, Is cruise control included?
A, Yes, you can turn on the cruise control so you don’t have to out your foot on the pedal at all times.
Q, Do the headlights operate correctly?
A, Yes, the headlights can be switched on when required
Q, How much assembly is required?
A, Very little assembly is required on your behalf which should only take a few minutes, for example the steering wheel to be attached and bumper
Pros of the Snapper Riding 46 inch Mower:
- Addition of the cruise control makes the mowing a breeze
- Superior power from the Briggs and Stratton V-Twin engine
- Vibration levels of the engine are quite low
- Oil added with the delivery is one less thing to worry about
- Can mow also in reverse for tight areas
- This is an awesome Riding mower with a very attractive price tag
- Made in the USA and the gas tank under the seat holds more gas
- Runs very smoothly and would be considered good value when compared to various other models
Cons of the Snapper Riding 46 inch Mower:
- 20 HP is less than some other branded models in the market
- Assembly of the front bumper and steering wheel requires additional work
- Historical problems and issues surrounding the belt
Additional Riding Lawn Mowers from Walmart are also outlined below which you may be interested in also. Prices stated are the latest advertised – Click to view any price updates or to explore more…
Finally, I hope this review on the Snapper Riding 46 inch Lawn Mower has been helpful to you please let us know your own personal experiences with it by leaving a comment below
Feel free also to take a look at the Snapper Zero Turn Mower Review Model 54 inch 24HP by clicking here
A compilation of various Snapper Reviews and videos can be viewed by clicking here.