Hello once again to all the Mowers out there and here we are reviewing the Murray 21-inch Push Lawn Mower with the Grass Catcher so that you can have a clear picture if this is the Mower that can meet you own individual expectations.
In addition, I will also outline the some frequently asked questions, the key features and also the advantages / pros and disadvantages / cons that you need to be aware of before you consider buying it.
So let's take a quick look now...
Gas Lawn Mower Overview:
|Lawn Mower||Murray 21-inch Push Mower with Grass Catcher|
|Model||500e Series Engine, 11A-A1BF758|
|Engine||Briggs and Stratton|
|Cheap place to Buy:||Amazon - Check Stock Availability Here|
Main Key Features:
- Includes the 140cc Briggs and Stratton OHV 500e Series Engine
- Width of mower deck is 21 inches
- Mulcher included and Grass catcher also
- Ideal for small to medium sized lawns (half acre)
- Mow height can be adjusted to 6 different levels
- This is a Push mower (not self-propelled)
- Rear wheels are 8 inches / front wheels are 7 inches in diameter
- Primer bulb included to assist starting
- Use a clean uncontaminated gas container when filling up.
- 2 year warranty included
Additional images are outlined below:
Frequently asked Questions:
Q, Is the Grass bagger included?
A, Yes, the grass catcher is included
Q, Can you use this mower to Mulch?
A, Yes, this mower will Mulch
Q, What oil is used?
A, Oil 4C 30 SAE is included
Q, Can you adjust the Mow Heights?
A, Yes, it can be adjusted to 6 levels
Q, Is this Self-propelled?
A, No, this is a push mower
- Made in the USA
- Easy start pull cord and starter oil included
- Can cut through thick heavy grass
- Ability to use the Grass catcher or Mulcher is available
- 6 levels of grass cutting
- Good value for money with a 2-year warranty (keep your receipt)
- Basic lawnmower with the appropriate price tag
- Lightweight and easy to push up hills
- Suitable only for small / medium sized lawns (half acre)
- Issues with starting the engine has been raised after a short timespan
- You need to do all the pushing as it is not self propelled.
- An oil funnel should be used to assist the addition of the oil.
- Overall lower ratings when compared to various other models and brands.
If you need to check out further alternatives, then take a closer look at some of the popular options outlined below...
In addition - Feel free also to view a number of other related Lawn Mower reviews as follows:
- Murray Lawn Mower Reviews – Model 21 Inch Push Mower Side Discharge - View here
- Murray Riding Lawn Mower Review – Model 24 Inch Rear Engine Mower - View here
- Murray Riding Lawn Mower Review – Model 42 Inch 15.5 HP Riding Mower - View here
Finally, I really hope this review has helped you out in your Lawn mower search and feel free to let me know your own experiences with Murray lawn mowers by leaving a comment below