Greetings once more to all Mowers and here we are reviewing the Murray 20-inch Push Lawn Mower with the Side Discharge so that you can have a clear picture and better understanding if this is the Mower that can meet you own personal requirements.
In addition, I will also outline the key features that you need to be aware of before you buy and also the advantages, disadvantages and some Frequently asked questions that came up that will be of interest to you.
Lawn Mower Overview:
|Lawn Mower||Murray 20-inch Push Mower with Side Discharge|
|Model||300e Series Engine, 961140030|
|Engine||Briggs and Stratton|
|Cheap place to Buy:||Wal-Mart – View todays stock levels here|
Main Key Features:
- Includes the 125cc Briggs and Stratton 300 Series OHV Engine
- Gas powered with pull cord (clip included)
- Width of mower deck = 20 inches
- Side discharge only (no Mulcher / Grass catcher)
- Ideal for small / medium sized lawns (half acre)
- Height of the mow can be adjusted to 5 positions (0.99" to 3.17")
- Push mower - not self-propelled
- Wheels are 7 inches in diameter (front and rear)
- 2-year warranty included
- Price stated is latest advertised – Click image to view any price updates at Walmart
Further images are outlined below:
A comparison chart is also outlined below for the 125cc Murray Lawn Mower – Click image to make any further comparisons at Walmart…
FAQ’s – Frequently asked Questions:
Q, Is this model self propelled?
A, No, this is only a push mower
Q, How much assembly is required upon delivery?
A, Just fold out the handles and tighten the wing bolts and add oil / gas
Q, Is it difficult to add the oil?
A, A funnel is recommended to assist in adding the oil.
Q, Can I use a fuel / oil mixture?
A, No, Use the oil and gas separately.
Q, Can the handles be folded down?
A, Yes, simply unscrew the wing bolts and fold down
Q, What oil type is needed?
A, Oil is included, use a 4 stroke 30 SAE oil
Advantages / Pros:
- Overall superior rating when compared to the 140cc models
- Attractive price tag when compared to any model in the market
- Includes the 2 year warranty for additional security (keep receipt)
- Simple assembly process and easy to start
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- Great price for the type of Engine and mower that you get
Disadvantages / Cons:
- Only the side discharge is included
- No mulcher or grass catcher
- Ideal only for flat terrain and less than half acre lawns
- Can struggle with really thick grass due to weaker engine power
- Difficult to add the oil and a funnel is recommended to get the job done
- Wheels could be attached more securely
Additionally, the Murray Push Lawn Mowers are available online from Amazon at a low price and a selection of them are outlined below that may also be of interest to you – Click any model image to view current stock levels available to you at Amazon…
Related Lawn Mower reviews are also outlined below that may be of interest to you also – Click any to Read More…
- Murray Lawn Mower Reviews – Model 140cc 21 Inch Push Mower Grass Catcher - View here
- Murray Lawn Mower Reviews – Model 21 Inch Push Mower Side Discharge - View here
- Murray Riding Lawn Mower Review – Model 24 Inch Rear Engine Mower - View here
- Murray Riding Lawn Mower Review – Model 42 Inch 15.5 HP Riding Mower - View here
Finally, I hope this review of the Murray 20 Inch Push Mower has helped you and feel free to let me know your own experiences with Murray lawn mowers by leaving a comment below