Hello and welcome to Lawn Mower Reviews and today we are reviewing the Murray 24 Inch Rear Engine Riding Mower, so please take a look through this review if you are considering buying it in the coming days.
My focus and objective will be to give you a clear understanding of its capabilities so you can make an informed decision if this riding Mower can meet your expectations.
In addition, I will outline all the main features that you need to be aware of plus the pros and cons along with some frequently asked questions that came up that you should be aware of before you buy.
Riding Lawn Mower Overview:
|Lawn Mower||Murray 24 Inch Riding Mower with Mulch Kit|
|Model||190cc Professional Series Engine, 13B326JC758|
|Engine||Briggs and Stratton|
Key Features (available in UK and USA)
- Powered with Briggs & Stratton 190cc Professional Series Engine
- Capable of doing an 18 inch radius turn around tight spaces
- Gas powered Ride on Mower
- Width of mower deck = 24 inches
- Includes a Mulch Kit to put nutrients back in the soil
- Includes an oil drain tube.
- 6 speed settings which can be changed on the go
- Simple switch start system (no cords)
- Ideal for medium to larger sized lawns (one acre)
- Compact size (similar width to a push mower)
- 2-year limited warranty is included
Additional images are outlined below:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q, What type of oil does it need?
A, A 4 stroke SAE 30 oil
Q, Can the seat be adjusted?
A, Yes, the seat can be adjusted
Q, How many speed settings is there?
A, There are 6 different speed settings
Q, Does it require much assembly upon arrival?
A, No, except for the seat and steering wheel.
Q, Can it mow in reverse?
A, No, the blade must be disengaged to move in reverse
Q, Is the starter battery included?
A, Yes, the electric starter battery is included
- Allows 6 different speed settings to suit your desired pace.
- Simple start system – simply use a switch key
- Tight corner turning capability of 18 inches
- Includes a battery and oil with the delivery.
- Delivered almost already assembled – very little work is needed to get it started.
- Made in the USA
- More suited for flat terrain rather than hilly surfaces
- Unable to mow in reverse
- Gas tank could be larger
- Need to double check if the Mulch Kit will be delivered with this Mower (seller dependant)
- Grass catcher bagger not included
- Difficult to locate and manage the oil drain plug.
To help you compare this riding lawn mower to other branded riding lawn mowers, then compare the popular options provide below...
Lower PRICED Alternatives???
Further alternative lower priced lawn mowers are outlined below so feel free to check these out also...
In addition, take a look at related Lawn Mower reviews as follows – Click any to Read More…
- Murray Lawn Mower Reviews – Model 125cc 20 Inch Push Mower Side Discharge - View here
- Murray Lawn Mower Reviews – Model 140cc 21 Inch Push Mower Grass Catcher - View here
- Murray Lawn Mower Reviews – Model 21 Inch Push Mower Side Discharge - View here
Finally, I hope this review of the Murray 24 Inch Riding Mower has helped you out in your search and feel free to let me know your own experiences with Murray Ride on lawn mowers by leaving a comment below