Welcome once again to Lawn Mower Reviews and today I am also reviewing the Greenworks 13 Amp 21 inch 3 in 1 Lawn mower to find out if this Mower can meet your own set of mowing needs and requirements.
I will do my best to outline all you need to know about it including some of the frequently asked questions that came up in the past. In addition, I will display the advantages and disadvantages so please take a quick look through this review if you are considering buying it in the coming days.
Lawn Mower Overview
|Lawn Mower||GreenWorks Corded 13 Amp 21 Inch – 3 in 1|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Power||13 Amp motor|
|Low Price place to buy:||Wal-Mart - View today’s stock levels here|
- 3 mow settings of mulching, rear bag catching and side discharge
- 7 different mow heights (max 3.75 inch and min 1.5 inch)
- Steel cutting deck
- Mow width deck is 21 inches (blade is slightly smaller)
- Powerful 13 Amp motor
- Ideal for small to medium sized lawns
- Wheels are 7 inches at the front and 10 inches at the rear
- Single lever height adjustor
- Extension cord not included
- Lighter mower to gas mowers with less noise levels involved
- Easy folding and storage with the cam lock
- Price stated is the latest advertised – Click image to view any price updates
Additional images are displayed below - Click to view larger at Walmart...
Questions Frequently asked:
Q, Is a Mulch plug included for mulching?
A, Yes, it is included for mulching
Q, Is the cutting deck steel or plastic?
A, The cutting deck is durable steel
Q, Are the wheels plastic or rubber?
A, The wheels are rubber which will last longer than the plastic
Q, Do I need an extension cord?
A, Yes, you will need to buy an extension cord separately
Q, Is this mower self propelled?
A, No, you need to push this mower (lighter anyway)
Q, What type of extension cord can be used?
A, A 12 or 14 gauge cord 100 foot long can be used (maximum length 150 feet -NO MORE!)
Q, Can it be folded for storage in small places?
A, Yes, it can be folded away for easy storage
Pros for the Greenworks Corded 21 inch 13 Amp Lawn Mower
- Environmentally friendly with no fumes
- Saves money on gas / oil costs
- Lower maintenance costs
- Simple start button system and very easy to get set up and start mowing
- Continuous power and no need to worry about a battery losing its charge
- Superior rubber wheels
- Lower vibration levels and a great mulcher with a strong blade
- Backed by excellent customer service and is a reputable trusted brand
- Compares favourably against many other corded branded lawn mowers in the market including its price.
- Replacing your cord is a lot cheaper than replacing your batteries over time with wear and tear
- Provides power somewhat similar to a gas mower
- Proven to a be a very popular choice for mowers with small to medium size lawns
Cons for the Greenworks Corded 21 inch 13 Amp Lawn Mower
- Slightly less power when compared to gas mowers
- Annoying when you have to drag the cord around with you as you mow
- Additional safety precautions need to be taken into consideration when you have an electrical cord lying around the lawn as you mow. Please be aware of where the cord is at all times.
- Claims in some cases that the actual blade width is less than 21 inches (deck width is 21 inches)
- You can only go so far out with this mower – 150 feet max extension cord is recommended so you are limited to the distance you can mow
A second place also worth looking at for Greenworks Corded Lawnmowers is at Amazon due to the competitive prices and a selection of them are displayed below. Click any mower image below to compare prices or view stock inventory at Amazon…
If you would like to view any further related Lawn Mower reviews, then feel free to view or read them as follows:
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model 40V Bare Tool Cordless 19 inch 2501302 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Corded 120V 16 Inch 25142 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Corded 12 Amp 20 Inch 25022 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Cordless 40V 16 Inch 25322 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Corded 18 Inch 25012 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Cordless 40V 19 Inch 25223 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model 20 Inch Reel Mower 25072 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Compilation of 8 Different Models – Read the review here
Finally, I hope this review on the Greenworks Corded 13 Amp 13 inch lawn mower has helped you out and please let me know your own experiences with Greenworks corded Lawn mowers by leaving a comment below.