Greetings from Lawn Mower Reviews and here I have reviewed the Greenworks 12 Amp 20 inch 3 in 1 corded Lawn mower so please take a quick look through this short review if you are planning to purchase it in the coming days or weeks ahead.
The focus and objective of the review will be to display and the major features involved plus the important advantages / disadvantages that you need to be aware of before you buy and a number of frequently asked questions that came in the past from previous owners that you should be aware of also…
Lawn Mower Overview
|Lawn Mower||GreenWorks Corded 20 Inch 12 Amp - 3 in 1|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Power||12 Amp motor|
|Cheap place to buy:||Wal-Mart - View today’s stock levels here|
Key Features associated with this 20 Inch Mower:
- Includes 3 different mow settings of side discharge, rear bag catcher and mulching
- Mow heights can be adjusted to 7 different levels (1.5-3.75 inches)
- Height can be adjusted with a single lever
- The width of the mow path is 20 inches
- Strong 12 Amp motor
- Cam lock handle is included for easy storage / folding
- Cutting deck is made from steel
- Size dimensions of the mower are 32.60 by 23.90 by 15.10 inches
- Suitable for small and medium sized lawns
- Wheels are 7 inches on the front and 10 inches at the back
- Weight is 62.25 Ibs
- Price stated is the latest advertised – Click image to view any price updates
Additional images are displayed below:
Please also be aware that the manual below is also available for download that will be of interest to you – Click image to view or download at Walmart now…
Some frequently asked questions on the Greenworks 20 Inch Mower:
Q, Is batteries needed for this model?
A, No battery is needed – this is a corded model
Q, Does the extension cord need to be 2 or 3 conductor?
A, 2 conductor
Q, Can this mower mulch like other mowers?
A, Yes, this mower has the ability to mulch, mulch plug is included
Q, What is highest mow levels?
A, The maximum height on the mow is 3.75 inches (lowest 1.5 inches)
Q, What type of extension cord is needed?
A, A 14 gauge 100 foot extension cord or 12 gauge 150 foot
Q, Is this mower a self propelled mower?
A, No, you need to push this mower by yourself
Pros for the Greenworks 20 Inch 12 Amp Mower:
- Cleaner and more environmentally friendly with no emissions
- Level of power will surprise you – not far behind a typical gas mower
- No pull cord start – instead it has a simple push button start system
- 3 different options of mulching, rear bag catching and side discharge offers serious flexibility.
- No need to worry about battery charge times when compared to cordless models
- Zero gas / oil costs and the maintenance costs is considerably less helping you save money in the long term
- If your grass is high, then you can use the highest level of 7 to mow at 3.75 inches. You can also go and mow a second time at a lower level if needed.
- Price compares very well to other similar electric mowers in the market
- Replacing an extension cord is a lot cheaper than replacing a battery when comparing to cordless models
Cons for the Greenworks 20 Inch 12 Amp Mower:
- Extension cord must be bought separately
- Extra caution needs to be in place when you have a cord lying across your lawn as you mow.
- Rear bag catcher is quite small so frequent emptying is required which can be a little annoying.
- If your lawn is beyond 100 foot, you need to get a longer and more expensive extension cord (150 foot)
A second place to view low priced Greenworks Corded Lawn mowers is online at Amazon and some of their low prices are outlined below which may be of interest to you – if so – Click on any Greenworks model image below to read more or compare prices further at Amazon…
Please note also that if you would like to read any further related reviews on Greenworks Lawn Mowers, then take a look at some of them as follows …
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model 40V Bare Tool Cordless 19 inch 2501302 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Corded 13 Amp 21 Inch 25112 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Corded 120V 16 Inch 25142 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Cordless 40V 16 Inch 25322 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Corded 18 Inch 25012 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Cordless 40V 19 Inch 25223 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model 20 Inch Reel Mower 25072 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Compilation of 8 Different Models – Read the review here
Before I sign off, I really hope this review on the Greenworks Corded 12 Amp 20 inch 3 in 1 mower has helped you in your search and if you believe I have missed anything that should be included also, then please let me know by leaving a comment below, best wishes to you all and happy mowing!