Hi once more from Paul at Lawn Mower Reviews and today I am reviewing the Greenworks 120V 16 inch corded Lawn mower so please take a quick look through this review if you are planning to buy it in the coming days.
My focus will be to outline all you need to know about it including some of the frequently asked questions that came up that will be of interest to you. In addition to this, I will outline the pros / advantages and cons / disadvantages so please continue to scroll down and take what you can from it. I also want to help you save some money in the process and show you 2 different places where the prices available for it are extremely hard to beat, so let’s begin…
Corded Electric Lawn Mower Overview
|Lawn Mower||GreenWorks Corded 120V 16 Inch 10 Amp - 2 in 1|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Power||10 Amp motor|
|Best Place to Buy:||Amazon - Check Stock Availability Here|
- Corded electric mower
- Has 2 separate mow settings – 2 in 1, Mulching and Rear bag collection
- It has a powerful 10 Amp motor
- Mow path width is 16 inches
- Suitable for small lawns
- ABS Polymer cutting deck
- The height of the mow can be adjusted to 5 levels (5/8 inch-2 5/8 inches)
- Cam lock handle is included for easy storing and folding
- Weight of the mower is only 48 Ibs
- Wheels are 6 inches at the front and 7 inches on the rear
Additional images are outlined below
Frequently Asked Questions for the Greenworks Corded 16 inch Mower:
Q, Is this mower self propelled?
A, No, you need to push it but is quite easy due to its lightweight
Q, Is there a side discharge available?
A, No, it only has mulching and a rear catcher
Q, How wide can this lawn mower cut the grass?
A, It can cut the grass 16 inches wide
Q, Do I need to buy an extension cord?
A, Yes, you will need to get an extension cord
Q, Is a battery and charger included?
A, No, you do not need the as it is corded.
Q, Can the handle be folded down for storage?
A, Yes, the handle can be folded down
Q, What type of extension cord is suggested for this mower?
A, The extension cord should be maximum 100 foot 14 gauge (or 12 gauge 150 ft)
Q, What is the weight of this mower?
A, The weight of the mower is 48 Ibs
Q, Is a side discharge chute included?
A, No, it was mentioned somewhere that it had one but there is definitely is no side discharge chute.
Pros for the Greenworks 120V Corded 16 inch Mower:
- Has the ability to mulch in addition to the rear bag
- Much more environmentally friendly option when compared to gas mowers
- No carbon emissions
- No fuel, gas, oil costs involved plus lower maintenance costs
- Easy and simple to assemble and includes a press button start system (no pull cords)
- Depending on the thickness of your grass, you can adjust the mow height to 5 levels which adds greater flexibility.
- Extremely easy to push around and work with due to the lighter weight
- Attractive price for the quality of the machine you are getting
Cons for the Greenworks 120V Corded 16 inch Mower:
- No side discharge available (as some models do)
- Smaller mowing path when compared to larger models (only 16 inches) so really only suitable for the smaller town house type lawns
- Will struggle with longer thicker grass and larger lawns
- Extension cord must be bought separately
- If you have a larger lawn, you really need to look at the wider lawn mowers, example 21 inches or the cordless versions
- Smaller bag catcher means you need to be emptying it quite frequently which can be somewhat annoying
Need to Explore Alternatives?
If you need explore more Greenworks Corded Lawnmowers, then check out the some of the options outlined below.
In addition - if you would like to view any further related Greenworks Lawn Mower reviews, then feel free to take a look at a selection of them below as follows…
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model Cordless 40V 19 Inch 25223 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Model 20 Inch Reel Mower 25072 – Read the review here
- Greenworks Lawn Mower Compilation of 8 Different Models – Read the review here
Lastly, I sincerely hope that this review on the Greenworks Corded 16 inch lawn mower has helped you in your search and if you think I have left anything out that should be mentioned also, please let me know by leaving a comment below