Welcome once again and here we have reviewed the Best Zero Turn Lawn mowers which are currently available to buy across the US marketplace at present. This review will outline a selection of the best zero turn mowers that we came across while a number of the lower priced options will be included as well so that you can a bigger choice to choose from as some of the higher priced options can be a little expensive.
Prices vary from season to season so a number of price checkers are outlined below to ensure you have the most up to date price so please check them out below before you decide to go ahead and purchase a zero-turn mower.
Stock levels can also be viewed at the end of this page so scroll down to the end if you want to check out the current stock levels straight away which are available to you. Before you view the selection of the best zero turn lawn mowers, take a quick look at some of the handy tips outlined below…
Helpful Tips on Lawn mowers
- Maintaining a beautiful lawn is much easier with the proper lawn care equipment. They don't have to be expensive but they should be of a decent quality. A good mower, string trimmer or spreader should last many years if maintained properly. Grass mowing is essential for grass’ perfect growth and to give amazing shape tos your lawn then you must choose a good mower to mow the grass
- Prefer Electric Mowers - If you don't have a vast yard, a battery-powered cutter might be great. Cordless law mowers are soother, require less support, and obviously, keep running without gas or oil. However, the best part is that you'll never need to begin a gas motor you simply push a catch or lever and you're cutting.
- Choose suitable mower for your lawn - If your lawn is comparatively flat and not huge, probabilities are you'll be perfectly happy with a push mower. That is a mower that's not self-propelled. In addition to being cheaper, mowers without power to the wheels are lighter, have less mechanical parts to wear out, and are frequently easier to manoeuvre.
- Check online review before buying - Even a top-brand mower will infrequently have an unusual problem. One good way to realize whether the mower you're considering has a hidden fault is to check online reviews. You'll find user reviews on manufacturer websites
- Prefer your Regular and Local Buyer - You may be able to save a little money by buying a lawn mower from a section store or home centre. But buying from a local checking dealer has advantages that might outweigh any cost savings.
- Getting Lines - If you want lines on your lawn, then you will need a back roller on your lawnmower. This will mean you need to look at buying an old-style rotating lawnmower. Rotary lawnmowers come with wheels and create stripes by the devastation the grass as it cuts. To get stripes you will be essential to mow the grass straight lines which can be problematic if you have an uneven shaped garden.
- Choose the best power source mower - Most people will quickly buy a petrol lawnmower because they think it’s the best option but this mower quite expensive and perfect for large mowers. So, if you want to get a perfect and good mower for your lawn then must observe all these features of your yard and mower after that decide to choose the best mower.
Best Zero Turn Mower Selection (in no particular order)
1, Poulan Pro P46ZX Briggs V-Twin Pro 22 HP Cutting Deck Zero Turn Radius Riding Mower, 46-Inch
- 22 HP Briggs v-twin pro engine - The 22 HP Briggs v-twin ace motor enables you to cut and trim at speeds up to 6 mph. With this speed, you can cut 2.4 sections of land of grass every hour. It's a significant amazing measurement.
- 46-Inch stamped reinforced deck 10-year warranty - The 46” reinforced cutting deck gives the impression that it means business and with the reinforcement. It is made smooth more strong, permanent you a extended time of use. It is just widespread sufficient to help you decrease lawn mowing time meaningfully.
- Hydro-gear EZT transmission - It contains hydro gear EZT transmission which is a perfect feature of it.
- Electric clutch - It consists of electric clutch that’s why it is easy to use and handle it.
- 3.5 Gallon fuel tank - It has 3.5 Gallon fuel tank which is a versatile thing and beneficial for filling.
- Is it best for a small yard?
- No, it’s not well for a small yard and will not work properly.
- What is the size of mower inch deck?
- This mower has a 46-inch deck that was large to get the work done.
- What size is the fuel tank?
- The fuel tank can hold 3.5 gallons
Pros / Advantages: Great turn area is big pros on that mower - It cuts grass perfectly and smoothly - User-friendly is another best feature of it - Great for wide and large lawn and provide excellent result after mowing
Cons / Disadvantages: Does not handle well on steep inclines and It is very heavy
2, Dirty Hand Tools Zero Turn Mower with 23hp Kawasaki Engine and 60" Cutting Width
- Mower Size and adjustable - The mower size is large and to fit on the liftgate. Its experience more manoeuvrability and the ability to get into fitted spaces and less mowing times.
- 60-Inch, 11-Gauge welded steel mower Deck - 60-Inch cutting width (61" without discharge cover) and 7 cutting heights ranging from 1.5 to 4.5 inches for full control of your desired lawn height.
- 23HP/726cc Kawasaki FR691V OHV V-Twin Engine - Dependable 23hp EPA/CARB approved Kawasaki engine and has a dependable hydro gear transmission so you'll experience impressive take off power and improved manoeuvrability.
- It contains fully pressure lube system with spin on filter. It has full engine wrap for added protection.
- Security - Safety switches integrated into the seat ensuring the machine shuts down if you are not safe on the seat.
- Warranty - Backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Is this model is durable and user-friendly?
- Yes, to handle this mower is very easy and it works wonderfully. It works user-friendly you can do your work perfectly.
- Does it come with the warranty?
- Yeah, it comes with the backed by a 3-year warranty which is enough.
Pros / Advantages: It equipped with armrest and seatbelt that gives you comfort while working - It has electric blade engagement which is beneficial for their work - It contains 10cc pumps and 16cc wheel motor on each drive wheel that is a perfect adjustable feature - It comes with the 7 cutting height ranging from 1.5 to 4.5 which is best mowing range - The Dirty Hand Tools Zero Turn Mower is the picture-perfect importance of style and execution. It is the best one for cutting grass with all simple controlling section and additional items goes with it. The Dirty Hand Tools Zero Turn Mower is easy and simple to move.
Cons / Disadvantages: Again, this is a heavy mower so if you lawn has water on it, it will damage the soil
3, Troy-Bilt Mustang 46 22HP 46-Inch Zero-Turn Mower
- Powerful Engine - Powerful 24 horsepower V-Twin Briggs & Stratton engine with top onward speeds of 7 mph and a Twin Hydro Dual EZT Transmission that is easy to start up and max speed of 7-MPH in forward and 2.5 MPH in back
- Cutting Range - It has 46-inch cutting deck for large lands and well-organized cutting with best deck wash it contains 8 changeable height settings
- Electric Power - It has 360-degree manuverability to save your time without addition cutting and make the most of electric Power Take Off (PTO) for quick blade arrangement
- User-Friendly - 18-inch high back seat and dual holdup springs for a relaxed even drive.
- Deck wash port offers simple clean-up of Grass clippings gathered underneath the cutting deck, while the back oil depletes line gives brisk and straightforward upkeep.
- Warranty - Backed by a 3-year warranty and containing life frame warranty.
- Is it good for homeowner use?
- This mower is work well and it is easy to use but it inclines to slip while the working on the hilly area.
- Does it come with some year warranty?
- It comes with the 3-year warranty
- What is the size of the deck?
- The width of the deck for this model is 46 inches
Pros / Advantages: 4-position situate clasp handle enables you to tweak the high-secondary lounge and broadened room to breathe offers finish client comfort, while the container holder and capacity plate give included accommodation - Bagging is the best feature of it which allows you to collect grass clippings and the mulching ability that helps return nutrients to the soil for a healthier lawn - Integrated back bumper gives protection to operate and machine - 46 Inch cutting deck is best for even terrain with obstacles and 8 cutting height positions that allow you to modify the cut to your taste.
Cons / Disadvantages: It not perfect for small yards and it contains 2 sets blades which requires more maintenance
4, Husqvarna 967271701 54" 23HP Kawasaki Zero Turn Mower
- Air Induction Mowing Technology - Air Induction Mowing Technology lets for air to be strained top and bottom of the deck. That growing grass boost to bring a perfect cut.
- Integrated zero turn transmission - The versatile and excellent performance with upkeep free, integrated zero-turn transmissions. Bagging capability allows you to collect grass cutting and mulching ability allow you to return nutrients to the soil.
- Durability and Strength - The stamped steel cutting deck is strengthened with substantial level stock steel for included quality and sturdiness the main edge and trim side
- User-Friendly - The deck lift system is spring helped for ease of use and accessibly situated within easy range of the worker.
- The robust frame and casters ensure durability and reduced chassis flex.
- The stamped steel cutting deck is strengthened with large level store steel for involved quality and durability the main advantage and trim side.
- Is there a warranty?
- Yes, it comes with the 4-year warranty.
- How does it work?
- It's amazing. The controls are extremely touchy, so modest changes will have a major effect on your way. It can take several hours to ace it. The tractor is all around adjusted so the cut quality is observable.
Pros / Advantages: It comes with the tubular steel frame, smoother output and outstanding durability - It has maintained free integrated transmission - Spring assisted deck lift system is often located within reach of the user making it easy to adjust the mowing height - Its engine works quietly and gives it smoother look - It allows easy access to deck belts, pulleys and spindles - 15-Inch sliding seat with spring holdup - It contains electric clutch deck arrangement - You can easily remove foot pan for cleaning after mowing and for easy access.
Cons / Disadvantages: Additional maintenance costs when problems arise and only suitable for larger lawns
5, Swisher Z21554CPHO-CA 21.5HP Reponse Gen 2 Honda Ztr Commercial Pro California Compliant, Black, 54"
- Fast Response Control System - Patented rapid response control system for enhancing comfort and control the all work is done with excellence
- Engine Power and Durability - It contains 21.5Hp (688cc) Honda engine which is most powerful and durable. The zero turn mower that gives the swisher power that is easy to maintain and control that is perfect for a large yard.
- Iron Blades - It contains Commercial Grade cast iron blade spindles with 3 G6 Gator mulching blades which are useful for thick and high grass which is a versatile feature of it.
- Hydro-gear 3100 transmissions and warner clutch
- It contains Hydro gear 3100 transmission warner clutch that is the user-friendly and easy to maintain.
- 8-gallon fuel capacity - It has 8-gallon fuel power which is enough space for fuel storage.
- Does it come with the warranty?
- No, now it’s not available with the warranty.
- Is it good for long and thick grass?
- Yes, it is best for long and thick grass and especially on hilly areas.
- How big is the tank?
- The tank size is 8 gallons
Pros /Advantages: It has powerful and durable which is excellent - It is user-friendly and it is easy to manoeuvre - It has 21.5 HP Honda engine which has amazing working power - A rapid response system makes it more efficient - It has 8-gallon fuel capacity and it is additional and best feature
Cons / Disadvantages: Price is on the high side and can’t be used for smaller yards
6, Troy-Bilt Mustang 54 25HP 54-Inch Zero-Turn Mower
- Powered by the Briggs and Stratton - This mower offered by Troy-Bilt Mustang 54 is powered by 25 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek Twin Cylinder Engine along an added oil cleaner. It comes with good design also a dual hydrostatic transmission for outstanding performance. All the users like to use the premium Briggs & Stratton 25 HP engine, but it is expensive.
- Four Deck Gauge Wheels - It is equipped with four deck gauge wheels and a rear roller for more efficient working and get a good job.
- Dual Deck Wash - It has a very large 54-inch high-performance deck plus Dual Deck Wash which makes its performance better
- Fast Speedwork - Customers are satisfied with the working, performance, and functionality and operate at an onward speed of 7mph and a back speed of 2.5mph and equipped with Reverse Mow Control for safe operation
- User-Friendly - A moving front axle and a fuel sight gauge for your ease that makes it user-friendly.
- How fast can it go?
- The maximum speed is 7 mph
- How is the engine power and how does it work?
- Its engine power is 25 HP Briggs & Stratton
- Is this model is user-friendly?
- Yes this is user-friendly and easy to manage
Pros / Advantages: It comes with the 25 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek twin engine - It is easy to control and give user-friendly environment work - It contains 54-Inch high-performance deck with the dual deck wash - It comes with the hydrostatic transmission that gives it durability and power.
Cons / Disadvantages: It is expensive and the replacement parts when needed can be expensive too along with the labor costs associated with it.
In addition, feel free to check out your available stocks on Zero Turn mowers by clicking on any of the images provided below…
After viewing all the options and if you are still on the fence, then take a look at some lower priced tractor / gas / electric mowers as follows:
- Best Corded Electric Mowers – Take a look here
- Best Cordless Electric Mowers – Take a look here
- Best Gas Push Mowers -Take a look here
- Best Gas Self-Propelled Mowers – Take a look here
- Best Tractor Ride on Mowers -Take a look here
Finally, I would like to thank you for taking the time to visit my website and I hope this list for the best Zero turn Lawn mowers has helped you out in some way…
Please also share your experiences with Zero Turn Lawn mowers with the community by leaving a comment in the comment section below