Welcome to this review where we have researched a selection of the best Electric Corded Lawn mowers in the US market. As we know that gardening is increasing as a hobby so I think gardeners need many types of equipment for their gardens like soil rakes, trimmers, digging equipment and lawn mowers.
Lawn movers are playing an important role in gardening to make sure it looks presentable for any visitors you may have. Today, our lawn mower review is to pick a selection of the Best US Corded Electric Lawn Mowers for the US market.
Best US Electric Corded Mowers
1, Greenworks 20-Inch 12 Amp Corded Lawn Mower 25022
- Electric Motor Power - 12 Amp Electric Motor carries sufficient power to cut through the roughest grass.
- Durability and Rust Resistant - Durable steel 20-Inch cutting deck gets the job done quicker and more efficiently. This mower is rust resistant that gives it a long life and keeps safe
- 3-In-1 Feature - The 3-in-1 highlight gives different alternatives to grass clippings from raise sacking, side release and mulching abilities for flexible requirements
- Height Adjustment - 7 position height adjustment offers a range of cutting height from 1 1/2-Inch to 3 3/4-Inch for the perfect cut on all grass types.
- Back & Front Wheel = Wide 10-Inch rear wheels and 7-Inch front wheels. Please lift the rear discharge cover to find the mulching plug. Its Weigh is 56 lbs that are easy to maintain and manage
- Ease of Use - For the working of it is pretty easy mower to use. Most ideal approach to get around this intricacy is to begin from the nearest segment to the connection point and move to an example to such an extent that the string naturally disentangles over the cut surface as opposed to coming before the trimmer.
- Cost Effective - On the off chance that you are on a tight spending plan, however, would prefer not to hold back out with a modest cutter that will likely break down in its first tryst with an uncovered root then this Greenworks trimmer is the thing that you require. I am not saying this is a reasonable cutter, there are a couple of less expensive options than this model, however, there are conclusively numerous all the more significantly more costly if not on a par with the 25022.
2, Sun Joe MJ401E Mow Joe 14-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower with Grass Bag
- Maintenance free - It is made up of plastic and its wheel is lightweight and easy to manage. It contains a rear bag that is tad bit fragile, it does not need that walk behind this mower to maintain it. You can leave it open or in your lawn shed, this mower works properly with their startup.
- Powerful 12-Amp motor (Corded) - It comes with the powerful 12-Amp electric mower and it contains thinner the extension cord, it is useful for your mower works quickly.
- Cutting Range - Due to its smaller deck size you will end up with more permits than normal and that is why I recommend this push mower is only ideal for small yards. With bigger yards, the essential to travel mower will certainly result in lesser cut quality as you will want to end up soon, especially on a hot summer day.
- Cuts a 14-inch wide path - The Sun Joe does not give a multitude of options with its height and adjustment. You can feel that your grass is losing almost half of its height and this is true as this mower really does cuts it to close the yard.
- Tailor cutting height with 3-position height control - It comes with the 3 cut height position that is high, medium, and low.
- Detachable grass catcher - It contains detachable grass catcher and for easy disposal of grass clippings.
3, Earthwise 50220 20-Inch 12-Amp Side Discharge/Mulching/Bagging Electric Lawn Mower
- 3 in 1 Side Discharge, Mulch and Rear Bag - It offers 3-in-1 features as a single lever height managed pushed. It really good for its triple discharge option. You can also mulch, rear bag or side discharge with this mower.
- Single Lever Height Adjustment 1 1/2-Inch to 4-Inch - Earthwise electric lawn mower is the best for cutting quality. For every type of grass, as long as you don’t cut too low you will find the perfect and satisfactory result at the end of the day.
- Easy On and Off Mulch Plug and Bag - It can easy on and off mulch plug that can make its performance best. Ignore gas, exhaust and oil with the Earthwise electric grass trimmer 50220. This petite bright machine controls up with a solitary press of the beginning catch, releases from the side, mulches or gathers in the back sack while taking care of various cut stature modifications easily.
- Comfort V Handle with Cushion Grip - As for the V-shaped handle with moderated holds, they feel much like the handgrips you find in a gym so they are completely contented.
7-Inch Front Wheels and 9-1/2-Inch Rear Wheels - It’s another amazing feature is the 7-Inch front wheels and 9-1/2 –Inch Rear Wheels. You will frequently have to sharpen the blades as they drop their sharpness
4, Black & Decker MM2000 Corded Electric Mower
- 20-inch wide cutting path - It offered the cutting deck which is made of strong durable plastic and covers an area of 20 at once. This mower gives the flexibility for the mulching machine, it comes with the side discharge and one with rear bagging functionality.
- 7-setting height adjustment from 1-1/2 inch to 4 inches high -The tallness setting gave by the Black and Decker MM2000 is particularly differed
- While any normal electric grass cutter offers 4 to 6 variable statures to work at, this trimmer offers a scope of 7 distinct levels between 1.5 creeps to 4 inches.
- Unnecessary to state, you can make the change utilizing a straightforward lever that is associated with every one of the 4 wheels
- User-Friendly - The Black & Decker MM2000 electric lawn mower is mostly portable and it is mostly portable and you can easily drag it around with one hand. If you’ve never used a corded lawn mower earlier then it is simple, foldable design and gives you a good experience.
5, WORX WG719 13 Amp Caster Wheeled Electric Lawn Mower, 19-Inch
- Manoeuvrability - Caster wheel design with locks provides more manoeuvrability which is the cause of easy mange and perfect result.
- Premium Mulching - It contains Steel cutting deck with premium mulching capabilities that make it durable and long lasting
- Compact design - One-Touch fully folding handle and compact stand up storage that is amazing and giving extra power and versatile design. That can everyone manage it.
- Cutting height adjustment - Multiple cutting height modifications for numerous conditions that manage all type of grass even long and thick grass
- Foam padded comfort handle - It contains foam padded comfort handle that makes your work easy and amazing. When you are not cutting with the WG719, the handle completely overlaps in and enables the trimmer to be stockpiled up, utilizing a significantly littler impression in your carport.
- The trimmer has 7 diverse tallness alterations so you can locate the ideal stature for your kind of grass and the look you need.
The Corded Electric Mowers compliments your great sense as a mortgage holder to relinquish age-old garden cutters, and pick a straightforward, yet productive one. Its brilliant, ergonomic outline is at standard with the correct necessities of an urban property holder with a little to the medium sized garden. A smaller lawn needs a lightweight and easily manoeuvrable mower. That is easy to use and manage so after this information I hope you can choose the best one for your yard and purchase a model that works well for you.
If you believe a model should be included in this list that has been left out, please let me know by leaving a comment in the comment box below
I’m a lawn care guy have my own biz but I’m looking to penny pinch where I can so I’m looking to venture into electric from gas powered but my concern is it worth it in the long run or will it bite me in the longterm. I am afraid it wont have the power or the longevity you come to find in motor power but with advancements in tech I’m hoping that the electric corded mowers will be able compare to gas. Great options outlined here and certainly there are 2 or 3 that have caught my eye, thanks – Ken B.
No problem Ken and many thanks for stopping by – Best of luck with your selected electric mower – I hope it gives you the results that you expect.
We have a very large yard and have to use a gas powered motor, so we’ve never tried an electric one. My mom is in her late 60’s and has a corner lot that isn’t very big. But it has a lot of landscaping and flower beds and needs to be cut with something easily maneuverable. We were looking at the Black and Decker Corded mowers but we reckon now that the Greenworks option here is the way to go. Nice list of Corded mowers here – Sun joe in my opinion is a very close second or in some quarters would be considered number 1
Many thanks for taking the time to comment and I hope your mom gets a corded mower that meets her expectations.