Greetings and welcome to this compilation review which will look at several Honda Lawn Mower models which are currently available to buy across the marketplace at present. Each model will be reviewed individually so take a quick look through the models below to make sure you select the one that best suits your own individual needs.
Prices can change from season to season so please use the price checkers provided below to make sure you get the best value for your money. In addition, you can also take a quick look at stock levels by clicking on any of the images provided below. So, without any further delay, let’s take a look through this Honda Lawn mower compilation review…
Honda Lawnmower Review - Our Top 5 Picks
1, Honda 187cc Gas 21 in. 4-in-1 Versamow System Lawn Mower with Clip Director and MicroCut Blades 660250
- The Honda Versamow System Lawn Mower has a variety of options to make lawn mowing convenient and comfortable for you.
- Firstly, it has a speed adjust dial that will help you adjust the mower’s speed with ease and its Select Drive control will provide you with comfortable and intuitive speed control to allow you to match the mower’s speed with your stride.
- To make it more durable, its 21 in. deck is made of NeXite, a material that is highly impact resistant, does not corrode, dent or rust over time and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- The Versamow system of Honda provides you with the options to bag, mulch, discharge or shred leaves.
- It also provides you the option to choose how much of the grass you want bagged or mulched. The mower’s twin-blade MicroCut System has four cutting surfaces, resulting in superior mulching of the grass and leaves, which makes work less for you by making it easier to empty the bag.
2, Honda 3-in-1 Variable Speed Self-Propelled Gas Mower with Auto Choke
- The Honda 3-in-1 Variable Speed Self-Propelled Gas Mower provides a variable and simple speed control that can help you adjust its speed to yours.
- The speed range that it provides ranges from 0 mph to 4 mph.
- Its 3-in-1 system is extremely convenient for the users, providing you with the option of sliding the knob of the clip director to bag, discharge or mulch without using any costly attachments and tools.
- It allows you to store and transport the mower with ease due to its adaptable quick-fold handles.
- You can also save time due to its twin-blade MicroCut System that can make it easier for you to empty the bags due to finer clipping and more clippings per bag.
- The lawn mower’s engine has an Auto Choke that helps efficient mixing of the fuel, providing you more output through work on lesser amount of fuel.
3, Honda 187cc Gas 21 inch 4-in-1 Versamow System Lawn Mower with Roto-Stop and MicroCut Blades 660410
- The Honda Versamow System Lawn Mower with Roto-Stop and MicroCut Blades is perfect for you if you have bigger areas of grass to mow, requiring frequent stops. With its Roto Stop technology, the mower’s engine keeps on running even when the blades stop.
- This will help you continue mowing the grass from where you left off. So, if you need a break or you need to empty the bag, you can do so without having to turn the mower on again. 4-in-1
- Versamow technology provides you the options of mulching, bagging, discarding or shredding the leaves and grass with ease.
- The MicroCut blades efficiently clip the grass and other material in the bag, with more clippings per bag. This will make it easier for you to empty the bag.
- The 21-inch blade is made of NeXite and is highly durable, with no signs of rusting, corroding or denting over the years with use.
4, Honda 21 inch Walk Behind Lawn Mower w/ Electric Start
- The Honda HRX217VLA Walk Behind Lawn Mower w/ Electric Start engine provides you with an effortless and self-charging start that gets your mower going in no time.
- With its exclusive MicroCut system with twin-blades, you will have ultra-fine clipping that will result in better mulching.
- There will also be more clippings per bag that will make it easier to empty the bag out. By engaging its self-drive lever and choosing your speed with the select drive, the mower’s speed can be adjusted to the speed of your walk or stride.
- The no-dent and rust-free blade made of NeXite has a lifetime warranty and the Versamow system can not only help bag, mulch, shred or discharge, but also help you in getting a combination of mulching and bagging.
- The engine will provide you with years of a reliable service. Its self-charging battery will leave you hassle free and in complete comfort.
5, Honda 21' inch Side Discharge Gas Self Propelled Lawn Mower
- The Honda Side Discharge Gas Self Propelled Lawn Mower is self-propelled, with a standard side discharge. You can easily handle this lightweight mower on hills and any slight inclines.
- Its real wheels have ball bearings that will make it easier for you to maneuver across any bumps in the lawn. Its single blade mulching and the side discharge can easily be controlled by you.
- You can install or remove the discharge chute to match your mowing preferences. Its ergo-active handles have been designed to put your arms and hands at ease during the task.
- It has a 21 in. deck made of heavy duty steel and a single speed.
- With the belt-drive system, the lawnmower reaches a speed of about 2.5 mph.
So that wraps up the Honda Compilation Lawn mower review for today. You can also check available stocks by clicking on any of the images provided below…
If you would like to look beyond Honda Lawn mowers, then take a look at a selection of other lawn mower brands as follows:
- Sun Joe Lawnmower Compilation review -Take a look here
- Greenworks Lawnmower Compilation review -Take a look here
- Snapper Lawnmower Compilation review – Take a look here
- Murray Mower Compilation review -Take a look here
- Black + Decker Mower Compilation review – Take a look here
Finally, I hope that you find this review useful and insightful for your next purchase. A lot of care is required for a lush lawn and since the equipment is expensive, it is important that you know the products that you purchase. This will not only keep you from making any choices that you will regret, but also ensures that you find what you are looking for in your budget.
If you have used any of these mowers in the past, please share your experiences with the community by leaving a comment in the comment box below
- Hyundai Lawn Mower Reviews 2020 – Multiple Models on
- Snapper Lawn mower Review – 21 inch Gas Self Propelled Rear Wheel Drive on
- Flymo Easi Glide 330VX Hover Lawnmower Review 2020 – Video, FAQ’s & Comparisons on
- Hyundai Lawn Mower Reviews 2020 – Multiple Models on
- Westwood Ride on Mower Review 2020 – Which one is the Best? on