Hello and welcome to this review on the Ariens brand of Lawn mowers which are currently available to buy at present. This review will outline various models so that you can pick and choose for yourself which one will suits your own individual needs so please check out the full list of models outlined below.
Prices can change from month to month so please use the price checkers below to ensure you get the best value for your money also.
Points to Note:
- Ariens has never disappointed us with its launches of innovative lawn mowers with outstanding features. The lawn mowers by Ariens are always sleek and strong, thus making the arduous task of lawn mowing easier for us. Almost all of the top range of Ariens comes with a fantastic design, outstanding performance, better mowing experience, and greater power than its predecessors.
- The lawn mowers by Ariens are known to have a strong built and flawless body. They are durable and are lauded by the customers all over the world. The Ariens lawn mowers that are powered by batteries, have a long battery life which means that you don’t have to dread a dying lawn mower in the mid of the mowing. They have a robust and sturdy body, therefore these lawn mowers are more reliable. Most of the famous Ariens lawn mowers come in classy colors.
- Recently, a huge range of renowned lawn mowers were seen surfacing to the heights of success. We saw a fierce competition between the famous lawn mower brands. These lawn mower companies were seen edging each other out to clench the positions on the rostrum. One of these big names is Ariens. With the advent of modern technology, there is a huge plethora of lawn mower types that you can set your hands on. We now even have the riding lawn mowers that you can comfortably sit on while mowing your lawn. These means that you can mow your lawn yourself without any hassle or fatigue.
- Ariens Lawn mowers have been loved globally and it has been having a neck-to-neck competition with other companies. All of the top models of Ariens Lawn Mowers deliver powerful performance and speed; all packed in a single lawn mower
- Lawn mowers are the appliances of daily use and are a necessity for home indeed. If you like to spend time in your lawn amongst the plants and near the nature, then you must consider buying your own lawn mower. If you are not good with using a shovel and uprooting the weeds manually, then a lawn mower will help you in all your gardening ventures. Besides, who doesn’t love the sight of perfectly trimmed and neat grass bed outside their homes? Hence, instead of borrowing a lawn mower from your neighbor or accidently buying an inefficient lawn mower, you must check out the Ariens lawn mowers. The below mentioned lawn mowers by
- Ariens are the ones that have received most reviews from the buyers. Based on the pros and cons, now you can easily decide which lawn mower will suit you the best. Working in different ways and having different sizes, you can buy any lawn mower that fits your needs and suits to the size of your lawn. Doing your homework before buying a lawn mower will definitely help you out and save your bucks.
Ariens Lawn Mower Reviews – Model Analysis
1, Ariens Company 911175 21" VS RWD Lawn Mower
- Adjustable Speed to suit your own needs
- Passive Rear wheel drive
- Self-propelled to help you get it up those steep hills and around the lawn
- 21" cutting width with Ariens’ razor so you get a satisfactory mow width
- 159 cc arisen engine to provide you with plenty of power
- Multipurpose cutting with a 3 in 1 system which is a major bonus to give you lots of flexibility
- Swappable between bagging, mulching and side discharge, deep domed deck, Mono-levered height setting, rite-hate handlebar configuration
- The wheels are 8.4" front & rear and you also get a 3-year consumer warranty.
Pros: It cuts through very tall and sometimes even wet grass and it is quite robust in this case - It easily lets me configure and adjust the handle by just a push on the bail which makes it very handy to work through different kinds of lawn patches - Its adjustable deck height with one quick and pre-loaded lever makes it effortless. I have a habit of lowering and raising the deck alternatively according to the area and length of the grass so it helps me doing that. It also shows how much low am I mowing - The rear wheels are fantastic and sturdy - While I am bagging, it vacuums literally on a grass root level and has a handsome baggage capacity and wide opening, So its easy to empty into a bucket.
Cons: Slightly heavier to more difficult to move around – Pull cords tends to need to be pulled a number of times before it starts
2, Ariens Company 911173 Push Mower, 21" Cutting Width
- Razor Push Mower
- 159cc Ariens Engine to give you lots of power and it has a 21-Inch deck
- Ariens Razor included
- Push Mower so you need to all the hard work!
- 21" Cutting Width to help save time when compared to narrower cutting decks
- Swappable between bagging, mulching or side discharge. A deep domed deck and a Mono-levered height setting, sturdy handlebar configuration
- Wheels are 8.4" front & rear and you also get a 3 year consumer warranty
Pros: The Razor is the best thing about this lawn mower. It has made me choose this one over the other considerably good options that I had - I never needed to bend too much and put pressure on my lower back so it is very less tiring for me while using this lawn mower - I can leave the mower powered on and it never leaves a burn on the surface - The easily configurable mower handle is an amazing feature, which adjusts according to everyone who is using it - The sound is not noisy. You can keep the noise pollution less with it - The design is trendy and intuitive.
Cons: It is not self-propelled hence being a heavy mower, so it will be tougher to get around the lawn-The mower height needs to be set to at least 4.0 in even on slightly uneven lawn otherwise the height adjuster will fluctuate - A little problem is that the doors on the side and rear of the unit are of average quality and sometimes the doors do not get closed completely - All four of its wheels can become imbalanced on a flat surface, one wheel is a bit higher than the other three.
3, Ariens 911179 Razor Self-Propelled 3-In-1 Lawn Mower, Variable Speeds, Electric Start, 159cc Engine, 21 inch
- Self-Propelled 3-In-1 Lawn Mower
- Adjustable Speeds are included for you
- It has an Electric Start Mower
- Included is the 159cc Engine and is 21 inches wide
- Ariens’ Razor is included
- Multipurpose cutting with a 3 in 1 system,
- It can be changed between bagging, mulching or side discharge, it has the deep domed deck and the Mono-levered height setting. A comfortable handlebar configuration and the wheels are
- 8.4 inches front & rear
- You also get a 3 year consumer warranty.
Pros: The deep deck gives smooth mulch, with thick and smooth grass too. One lever is needed for adjustment of the lever height which is cool for me - The razor is very resilient and easily usable - The blade height is maximum 6' 4'', at the extreme height mode so it is flexible for heighted family members too - Handle is not at all rough and I can frequently and continuously use it - Its sack is fully utilized and easily detachable - The engine is well engineered, and sucks in the gas immediately without the air gaps - I almost every time start it with initial pull without a prime, due to the electric starter - Ultimately the blade and stroke quality is awesome with great shred - The Battery lasts over 30 days after a single charge.
Cons: One drawback I think is has is that the muffler quiets the motor a little less as compared to other standard mowers- Another is that the flakes of the enamel of the machine can be annoying, although it is just cosmetic.
4, Ariens Zoom 34 - 19hp Kohler 6000 Series V-Twin 34" Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- For this model you get a 34 inch Cutting Width
- 19 HP/660 CC Engine Power
- KOHLERA 6000 Series Engine
- 34" Stamped Deck 2 Spindles EZT Transaxles
- Zero turn lawn mower for domestic or semi agricultural use.
- Foot-operated deck lift, Mid-back padded seat, 4-point deck hanging system
- Followed by a 36 months guarantee and consumer support with an autonomous dealing network
Pros: You can now sit and mow around the yard and easily do 1.5 to 2 acre yards within 45 minutes instead of an hour and a half with my push over or self-propelling mowers - This machine is a game changer, works both ways making it so much easier. Muffler works fine and engine motor is quiet and powerful - Driving the machine is not much of a learning curve and maintenance is not only available but very economic for an average earner - Robust, unbreakable trong 12 gauge steel - Comparatively durable - It’s easy to manoeuvre
Cons: The degree of allowable rotation is almost none creating a little over head because after chopping the majors I have to use a push mover and a weed killer to finish the job - Vacuuming action and mulching is a bit off sometimes - Takes much more space than my push mower but it’s quite mobile - Fuel utilization is more than ordinary mowers, and the seat is not comfortable or adjustable much and engine knocks a lot
5, Ariens Zoom 42 - 19hp Kohler 6000 Series V-Twin 42" Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- KOHLERA 6000 Series Engine
- 42" Cutting blade Width
- 19 HP/660 CC Engine Power
- A 42” stamped deck made of strong 12-gauge steel
- Powered by a professional-grade 19 hp/660 cc Kohler 6600 V-Twin engine
- A deck lift operated by foot, heighted seat with foam padded back.
- It also has the Deck washing out port which will help you keep it clean
- It also has the four pointed suspension system for deck.
Pros: It can take just a single drive through the yard only, to get a hang of it. It was really easy for me to learn to operate this - Parallel three straight blades with a 42 inches deck turned out to be a super mowing machine. I have seen no other mowers with such a great power duo other than Ariens - Personally it is aesthetically pleasing that work does not feels like work, very playful and cool specially with the nice wheel covers that can be bought for it.
Cons: It is not at all convenient for slightly inclined or steep areas which is a major drawback of it. If you try to drive it with an inclination of even 20 Degrees, its engine starts smoking like a house fire, and your neighbors might get worried - The enamel also came off like flakes within a very short period of about 29-30 days and it might get a little ugly but anyway that’s not going to be an issue with the mowing function.
6, Ariens Company 911194 21 inch Variable speed Swivel WHL Mower
- Featuring front swivel wheels for maximum control and manoeuvrability
- 3-in-1 cutting system for choice of mulch, bag or side discharge
- Adjustable self-propelled which is great for steep hills
- Variable speed control so you can adjust the speed to suit your own needs
- 179 cc Kawasaki engine to give you that additional power
- 14-gauge stamped deck also
- 6 adjustable cutting height positions so it is flexible to suit the height and thickness of your grass
Pros: Durability is significant because I have been using it from the last season and it hasn’t troubled me much - Awesome mechanism for sucking of leaves - It comes in handy when you need to go around the trees because of its max control and turning ability - Conveniently self-propelled with variable speed settings - Well finished paint without any flaking.
Cons: The engine of the machine is a little hard to start and takes time - Mulching ability is not so outstanding and I manually have to do this for soil insulation - The wheel lock does not work properly so it will be a challenge to mow on a hill - Self-propel speed selector hangs you will have to slap or shake it sometimes to make it work - There is no resale market because of expensive spare parts and maintenance.
Alternatively, you can check out the stock levels by clicking on any of the images provided below…
Finally, instead of buying a badly performing lawn mower and regretting later, taking a glance at its specs is always a good idea. Although most of the lawn mowers basically work the same, Consumer Reports have found that there is still a lot of difference in how they perform. All of these lawn mowers differ in their cutting width. Some of them are appropriate for cutting through a small patch of lawn, while some can cut through a larger patch. Similarly, these lawn mowers differ in their body shape, structure and size.
Many Ariens lawn mowers are self-propelled which adds to the ease of the customers. Some of them have a more powerful engine than the rest. Therefore, Ariens offers a diverse variety of economical and strong lawn mowers for you. There is no need to hire a gardener now as the Ariens lawn mowers are here to rescue you. Overall, Ariens lawn mowers are widely used and are appreciated by the customers.
Best of luck and please share your own experiences with Ariens lawn mowers with the community by leaving a comment in the comment section below.