Greetings once more and today I am also reviewing the Remington 12 Amp 19 inch Electric Mower which you should take a look before you consider buying it. My focus and objective will be to outline all you need to know about it including questions asked, the advantages and also the disadvantages.
I also want to try and help you save some money in the process and display a cheap place where it is currently stocked and available for sale, so let’s begin…
Lawn Riding Mower Overview:
|Lawn Mower:||Remington 12 Amp 19 Inch Electric Mower (3 in 1)|
|Cheap place to Buy:||Wal-Mart – View todays stock levels here|
Key Important Features:
- Cutting path is 19 inches wide
- 12 Amp Motor to provide extra power for thicker grass and mulching
- Includes a 3 in 1 mowing settings
- 3 settings are side discharge, mulching and rear catcher
- Mow height can be changed to 6 positions ranging from 1.75 – 3.50 inches
- Ideal for smaller to medium size lawns
- Can be easily folded for convenient storage
- Wheels are 8 inches at the back and 7 inches at the front
- Weight of mower is 67.1 Ibs
- This is a Corded Electric Mower (cordless model number is 18A212B783)
- Price stated is latest advertised – Click image to view any price updates at Walmart
Additional images are outlined below:
A comparison chart against 2 Greenworks Electric Models are compared below – Click image to make any further comparisons at Walmart…
Some Frequently asked questions about this Electric Mower:
Q, Can the handle be folded?
A, Yes the handle can be folded for easy storage
Q, Is this a corded Mower?
A, Yes, 18A-212A783 is corded and the 18A-212B783 is cordless
Q, Is It self propelled?
A, No, this is a push mower
Q, Is the grass catcher bag included?
A, Yes, the grass catcher bag for the rear is included
Q, What type of extension cord is needed?
A, A regular 100 foot 16 gauge outdoor cord
Q, Is a Cordless version available?
A, Yes and the model number is 18A212B783
Pros / Advantages:
- Simple push button start (no pull cords)
- Lower maintenance required when compared to the gas models
- Longer handle to assist in manoeuvring
- Much lighter than a gas mower and therefore easier to push around and work with
- No need to worry about oil, gas or fumes.
- Noise level is significantly lower when compared to gas mowers
- More powerful than it appears and can give power somewhat similar to a gas mower
- Replacements are readily available if needed (wheels / 19 inch blade)
- More positive feedback than the cordless rechargeable version due to the charge times involved.
- 3 settings of mulching, rear catcher and side discharge are a major plus
- Superior level of performance when tackling weeds
Cons / Disadvantages:
- Not self propelled so you need to do all the pushing
- Rear bag could be larger as it tends to fill up quickly and requires more frequent emptying
- Price is a little on the high side when compared to regular gas mowers (however savings are made with no gas / oil costs and lower maintenance costs)
- You need to be extra careful when mowing with an extension cord lying around the lawn as you mow.
- Dragging the cord around as you mow can be quite annoying
In addition, a selection of related reviews that may be of interest to you are also outlined as follows:
- Remington Lawn Mower Reviews – Model 22 Inch Gas String Trimmer – Read the Review here
- Remington Lawn Mower Reviews – Model 18 Inch Reel Push Mower – Read the Review here
- Remington Lawn Mower Reviews – Compilation of Reel, Trimmer and Electric Models – Read the Review here
Finally, I really hope this review for the Remington 19 Inch Electric Corded Mower has helped you out and feel free to let know your own experiences with electric mowers by leaving a comment below.