Hello once again and welcome to this compilation review for Lawn mowers under the Husqvarna brand which you definitely find useful so please check it out if you are considering buying a lawn mower under the Husqvarna brand in the coming days.
This review will outline all the main features that you need to be aware of before you buy along with all the pros and cons in an unbiased manner. In addition, a number of price checkers are provided below so please check this out also so that you can get the best value for your money.
At the end of this review, there is also a stock checker so take a look at this also to make sure that your preferred model is actually in stock
Husqvarna Lawn Mowers – Overview information
- All lawn mowers by Husqvarna are efficient and provide a great deal of ease for its users while lawn mowing. All of the models have impressive and excellent ergonomics. There is large variety of lawn mowers by Husqvarna. Some of them are self-propelled models and require very less effort to move them. They have been appreciated by the consumers worldwide due to the fact that it takes very little effort to work with them. Therefore, the self-propelled lawn mowers by Husqvarna have been known by the consumers for the comfort they provide. Most of these models have unique features like 3-position height adjustment handles.
- These handles let you personalize them according to your own level of comfort. Moreover, the fact that all these lawn mowers have a sleek and compact design, make them very easy to move around the wide trees and shrubs. All the lawn mowers by Husqvarna have been designed with folding handles so that it’s convenient to store and transport. Husqvarna is also well known for its innovative cutting deck.
- Due to this deck, the clippings are made to go directly to the collector and this saves a lot of energy. This deck allows you to save time as well as you don’t have to empty the bagger innumerable times. Husqvarna also has a diverse range of all-wheel drive walk lawn mowers. These lawn mowers comes with immense speed and impressive power range.
- They have a traction powerful enough to help you drive on a rough and uneven terrain. Husqvarna also has a line of incredible gas-powered lawn mowers that are known for their smooth working and engines. Husqvarna’s lawn mowers are famous for their 3-in-1 cutting system, by which you can easily choose the cutting mode that is best for your grass. You can choose between the bagging, mulching or side discharge modes. Their feature-packed lawn mowers put you in control and let you decide what you need.
- These lawn mowers are able to work through even the thickest grass beds. Husqvarna lawn mowers are going to be your life long companions. No matter how many years you use these lawn mowers they are going to be the best lawn mowers for a long time. The fact that you can adjust the height of these lawn mowers, means that there would be least stress on your back and you can walk with ease while mowing your yard You can easily choose the cutting height for yourself that suits you and the Husqvarna lawn mower will be the quickest one for you.
- You can easily adjust the height of the lawn mower up to 9 cutting height options. These lawn mower models are able to cut your grass from 1.25 to 4 inches. Another outstanding feature of the Husqvarna lawn models is that they come with the innovative AutoWalk™ technology. This latest technology incorporated in these lawn mowers allows the user to easily adjust the ground speed of the lawn mower that suits your needs and the area of the lawn.
Husqvarna Lawn Mower Compilation Review (in no particular order)
Pros: Doesn’t choke or prime that’s why it took me a bit to get my hands on it but after that it worked smooth. In first few uses you need to pull it several times. After that just one pull In any temperature. Quiet Honda motor handles abuse easily. Unlike self-propellant complex mowers, its simplicity and miniature body is a plus for me. No need to keep any unnecessary plastic parts with a danger of breakage, like most of the others. Easy bagging, frictionless wheels. Fuel efficient and the air path works fine. Good for manoeuvring in tight places.
Cons: The screw bolts which grip the handle with the deck can get loose sometimes, and the handle can drop off from the deck anytime. It has a constrained guarantee. The one I got was had a bag which was welded a little. I couldn’t use the bag at all but I could still use that as a mulcher. But If I want the warranty to stay active I had to take it back for replacement and they need 2 weeks to get done with this. You have to use semi-strokes for long grass, Or the grass will be clogged. Back wheel adjuster can’t stay put with a grip.
2, Husqvarna LC121P 163cc 21-in Gas Push Lawn Mower with Mulching Capability 961330027
- Briggs & Stratton’s Manufactured Engine Motor.
- Up to 9 height adjustment positions, for easy cutting of weed and overgrown grass.
- Sealed ball-bearing wheels for frictionless rolling around the yard.
- 11-inch rear wheels for a better experience with diverse yards.
- 21-in blade for larger flux.
- Foldable handle for a firm control and ease of use.
Pros: As expected from Husqvarna, the engine starts at the first pull. People who bought one long ago have it still working fine hence its very reliable. Very powerful engine. Very suitable for domestic use. It is really economic is available at a lower price than others .In this price you can’t do better with a push lawn mower. Leaf-picking is easy in the fall season, it does the job well. Diverse height adjustments and wide area coverage blade is good to cut most of the grass in one go. Multiple levels of cutting. Perfect sized.
Cons: The design is not so intuitive and It is really annoying that I can’t get a hang of it. Rear wheel settings don’t sit correctly. So I had to take off the assembly and then mold the spring at a more sheer edge. Wheel adjustments are unlockable. The carburetor has to be changed even in the newly bought mower.The engine always fakes a low fuel situation. The product has no warranty unlike Honda engines which are absolutely more robust than Briggs engines.
3, Husqvarna 961450021 HU800AWDH Honda 190cc 3-in-1 All Wheel Drive 4X4 Hi-Wheel Mower in 22-Inch
- Honda gcv190 190cc 4 cycle engine
- 22-In. 3-in-1 steel mower deck for facilitates easy mulch, bag and side discharge.
- All wheel 4x4 drive rear hi-wheel which is Husqvarna company specific
- Auto walk self-propelled all wheel drive system
- Ball bearing wheels 8-inch front and 11-Inch Rear Ball Bearing Wheels
- 3 position handle height adjustment
Pros: The mower starts on one pull after sitting idle for months. 4 wheel drive is dope for uneven lands op to 40 degrees inclination. It is easy to start and use it and works through everything without a choke. Cuts through deep and thick grass. The Honda motor is awesome. Trouble free cutting through long grass in single stroke. Automatic choking is amazing also. Utterly powerful to cut wet grass. AWD is the best. The machine drags me instead of me dragging it.
Cons: While I was browsing internet and I found out that there are 400 complaints saying that suddenly the transmission stopped working because it melted inside and smoked out. Husqvarna disowned the known defect despite all the reported issues and said that these defaults are occurring due to misuse of the product. Apart from that I have seen just these bugs. Less options for handle height adjustments unlike other competitors. Poor drainage and difficult and frequent maintenance. Some small issues with the clippings when the bag is full.
4, Husqvarna 961430129 LC221AH All Wheel Drive Lawn Mower, 21-Inch
- All wheel drive
- 21-in Premier Cut capable of enhanced lift for professional trim and sleek cut.
- Dual-pull start with collecting mulching and rear ejection
- 163-cc Briggs & Stratton Ready Start engine
- Dual Trigger Drive activation
- 11-in high, rear ball-bearing wheels
- Four point cutting level adjustment
Pros: This one is suitable for large to medium sized lands having height extremes, also for rough terrain and other difficult mowing environments. Nice manoeuvrability with error free operation, it didn’t take much long to learn the basics. Reliability and ease of the dual pull start. Seldom requires changing the engine oil of the mower. The super versatile speed control though any hand. Powerful engine for rough rocky terrain with easy mulching and clean cut. The ultimate Quad wheel drive and it is sturdy and solid.
Cons: A bit heavy machinery which my wife cannot handle well. The mower had a warranty of 3 years but It worked smoothly for just 2 years. When I bought this mower for my wife at first, it worked fine for a while. We used to love this mower but then suddenly one day it crashed badly and started blowing smoke out of the engine. I gave this one back to the dealer and bought an exact similar one again. This went quite expensive for me. After the incident I think reliability and maintenance is an issue. Otherwise this can do better.
5, Husqvarna 961430108 HU675AWD 22-Inch 2-in-1 AWD Variable Speed Mower with Kohler 675 Engine
- 22-Inch Cutting Width
- 2-in-1 cutting system (mulch and rear bag)
- Kohler 675 Series Engine - 149cc
- Self-Propelled All Wheel Drive
- Heavy-duty steel deck
- CARB Compliant
- 2 bushel soft bag collection system.
Pros: I started it after 14 idle days of gas in the carburetor but it started at first pull though I was expecting at least five pulls. The four wheel driving is very convenient and effortless in hilly areas specially. It ran really well with a good clip, but not so fast that it becomes harder to work with. The engine is great and does not emit smoke. The air exhaust smell is clean. I unpacked the item and integrated the parts of the mower quite easily and fed the oil that came with the packaging. The speed is totally under control you can just leave off the drive handle to make it stop or slow down. It is rather fast and eats through the grass easily on a long straight path, but a little too fast for immediate turning but I got used to it. Easily washable deck, Quick simple and clean.
Cons: The adjustment through turns is difficult when you set the travel speed of the mower a little faster. You have to manually control the inertia while taking turns. To adjust it, you have to grab the speed control lever lying between extreme speed options.
6, Husqvarna 961450023 HU700H Honda 160cc 3-in-1 Rear Wheel Drive Hi-Wheel Mower in 22-Inch Deck
- Honda gcv160 160cc 4-cycle OHV engine
- 22-Inch, 3-in-1 steel mower deck
- Auto walk self-propelled rear wheel drive system
- Ball bearing wheels 8-inch front and
- 3-Position adjustable handle
- Dimension: 36.2 x 25.2 x 20.8 In.
- Weight: 96 lbs.
Pros: Powerful engine with a quick start. According to the ergonomic principles. The gas tank is big. Mulcher has a nice wash-hose and single lever for height change. It is a self-propellant mower so it has reduced my mowing time so much and it’s less tiring for me now to mow. The rear wheels are great for a smooth drive and better grip on the surface. Self-propelled rear wheel drive system that lets you control the pace of your mowing. The deck is providing me very cool mulching and bagging facility with a side discharge. I have a lawn and a backyard with different kinds of grass and it cuts through all of them easily. The handle height is so flexible
Cons: It has eight settings for the height of the mower but the lowest setting is not so low in some conditions, for example for the mulching of the leaves or cutting through deep and thick rooted areas. When I let up the handle of the power driver most of the times I am unable to unlock the rear wheel. It is a huge inconvenience.
Pros: The Honda engine as expected is very powerful and error free which runs strong. The adjustments of the wheel are nice and are made of metal rather than plastic so obviously it is going to last more longer. It can strike through almost eight inches of grass and mulch it afterwards without any problem. Some people are saying that the self-propeller is not working but they need to follow the manual to activate the feature correctly and it works fine. The propeller has a paddle control for the speed which I loved the most because it allows me to operate from either hand. Single pull start with no choke or prime.
Cons: Mower deck I think, is not painted but sprayed by some color which seems ugly. The lower edges of the deck and few other places are very sharp and scratchy which is EXTREMELY hazardous to work with. You have to be careful to avoid any serious injuries through it. The height adjustment workflow is very inconvenient and requires to be redesigned to improve the cutting range by may be reducing the shaft which is holding the blade. In one case, the package arrived with a bent handle and scratchy parts. There have been reports of an oil leakage near governor shaft
8, Husqvarna YTA24V48 24V Fast Continuously Variable Transmission Pedal Tractor Mower, 48"/Twin
- Fast auto transmission saves follow up costs.
- Features choke less start, charge port and electric clutch
- Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a consistent cut every time
- Convenient fender mounted deck lever is spring assisted for easy operation
- 3 year limited, 5 year frame/chassis and front axle, 10 year cutting deck consumer warranty
- Dimensions: 73 x 53 x 48 inches
- Weight 670 pounds
Pros: It’s very modern and classic as compared to my old push and self-propellant lawn mowers. To mow in reverse is also a premium feature of this mower but it requires careful reading of the manual to get this working. My physical effort is minimal now and I can do the job of 90 minutes within 45 minutes including the configurations and bag washout time. The moving speed is great and a very nice turning radius saving the effort of finishing the missed patches by a push over mower. The triple container leaf bag has large capacity than other brands. Handsome fuel capacity.
Cons: The reverse mowing requires a special especially if kids or pets at around. The deck could be slightly larger also but is still acceptable
If you would prefer to view current stock levels available to you instead, then simply click in any of the images provided below….
Final note - The above mentioned Husqvarna lawn mowers are the ones that have been reviewed by the consumers the most. They have received the highest amount of reviews due to their popularity. The Husqvarna gas walk mowers are one of the most popular in the domain of gas lawn mowers. They are specially equipped with a heavy-duty one-piece steel cutting deck. This deck is powder-coated so that they remain durable and last longer. This deck has a great amount of corrosion resistance. This innovative deck that is also called the deep draw deck, is the best feature of these lawn mowers due to the fact that they are combined with a high quality blade.
These blades are premium quality and have a fine cutting, which makes them last longer. These blades do not rust or corrode very easily. Husqvarna lawn mowers are also known for the high quality ball bearing wheels as they roll very smoothly. I hope that you find this review useful and insightful for your next purchase. A lot of care is required for a lush lawn and since the equipment is expensive, it is important that you know the products that you purchase. This will not only keep you from making any choices that you will regret, but also ensures that you find what you are looking for in your budget. If you have used any of these mowers and would like to share your experiences, please do. Best of luck on your next purchase! Husqvarna indeed offers a diverse variety of economical and strong lawn mowers for you.
There is no need to hire a gardener or borrow a lawn mower from your neighbor now as these lawn mowers are here to rescue you. Overall, Husqvarna lawn mowers have a good reputation in the market. They are widely used and are appreciated by the customers for not only their great working but also their good price. Get ready to revolutionize your mowing experience altogether with Husqvarna Lawn mower.
Also, if you are still on the fence and you would like to view other brand review compilations, then take a look at the following:
- Sun Joe Lawnmower Compilation review -Take a look here
- Greenworks Lawnmower Compilation review -Take a look here
- Snapper Lawnmower Compilation review – Take a look here
- Murray Mower Compilation review -Take a look here
- Black + Decker Mower Compilation review – Take a look here
- Honda Mower Compilation review – Take a look here
Finally - If you have used any of these Husqvarna lawn mowers in the past, please share your experiences good or bad with the community by leaving a comment in the comment box below