Greetings once again and welcome to this Worx lawn mower review that will cover several Worx Lawn Mowers that are available across the market at present and which are popular among many mowers across the country. Worx Lawn mowers have truly revolutionized the lawn mowing process for everyone. It has made lawn mowing so much easier than ever. Having a huge range of lawn mowers, from the cordless to self-propelled ones, from electric to gas ones; the Worx Lawn mowers have redefined the lawn mowers in every way.
Throughout this review, please also check out the price checkers outlined below which will save you money in the process and if you are interested in checking out stock levels, then simply click on any of the images provided below.
Worx Lawnmower Review Compilation - Our Top 5 Options
1, Worx WG782 14-Inch 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Mower with IntelliCut (Battery and Charger Included)
- It is equipped with intellicult technology which enables the user to cut tough grass with additional torque
- The cutting deck width is 14 inches height is adjustable between 1.8 and 3.3 inches
- The machine is powered with battery. With single battery charge it can mow up to 10 thousand sq. ft. the battery runtime can be up to 40 minutes
- For you added comfort, it can be operated in Quiet mode, thus little or no noise
- There is a efficient mulching blade that are designed to make your mowing easy
- For your protection, it is backed by two-year warranty
2, Worx WG719 13 Amp Caster Wheeled Electric Lawn Mower - 19-Inch wide
- WG719 is the corded-electric power mower
- The deck is composed of steel blades which makes mulching finest ant the deck height can be adjusted to 7 different settings if and when required
- The handle is padded with foam making mowing more comfortable
- The premium wheel design leads to more effective cut with extra manoeuvrability
- It takes a very small space for storage when not in use because of the fully folding capability of the handle
- The 3 in 1 mower aids you with bagging, mulching and discharging the grass on side. You can switch between these features as needed
- Two lithium ion batteries are need for the operation
- It is suitable for both straight as well as inclined and uneven lands and it can work on all kinds of terrain
3, Worx WG794 Landroid Pre-Programmed Robotic Lawn Mower with Rain Sensor and Safety Shut-off
- Landroid is fully programmed so that you can use it straightaway
- Landroid can also easily do complicated cut and move through the constricted sections via its Advanced Intelligence Algorithm (AIA) technology
- It equally cuts slopes and irregular lawns up to 20-degrees and utilizes shock sensor framework to cut the bumpy and irregular lands
- Naturally comes back to base in the event of rain or for energizing battery
- The Cutting Height is 1.6"" - 4"" and it can mow a lawn of about 1/4 Acre
- It can work on five different height systems
- It has user friendly interface that enables the user for customization and it can work on quiet mode and is ecofriendly
4, Worx 56V Lithium-Ion 3-in-1 Cordless Mower with IntelliCut, 19-Inch, 2 Batteries and Charger Included
- This cordless mower is a 3 in 1 cordless mower equipped with IntelliCut technology to make the mowing easier than ever before
- It has two batteries each of which is designed to mow 8,500 sq. ft. and the mower is designed to give gas mower-like performance
- Because of the NutriCut system and dual blades you will not experience halting while cutting down the tall and thick grass anymore
- The rear wheels are 10 inches in height and the front wheels are 7 inches in height. The mower deck is made of steel and is 19 inches in height
- The washout port enables the user to clean up the mower easily
- The handle is flexible and compacts, if required, taking small space for storage
5, Worx WG708 17-Inch Electric Mower, 13-Amp
- The WORX 17-Inch 13 Amp Electric Mower is a 3 in 1 mower that mulches, sacks up, or release your clippings. The packing choice permits the accumulation of the clippings for manure or discharge.
- The height of the deck can be adjusted and maintained to 6 different levels between 1.5 inch and 3.5 inch
- Overall, the discharge bag has a convey handle that helps with quick discharge
- This WORX 17-Inch electric trimmer has a simple push-start electric button and a safety lock button to prevent unplanned operations.
- The handle is very flexible and convenient to use. It is designed to take very small space for storage
- This machine is also seriously light-weight which makes the job of mowing that bit easier to do
If you wish to look beyond the Worx brand of lawn mowers, then take a look at the following review compilations of other brands outlined as follows:
- Greenworks Lawn Mower review compilation – Take a look here
- Sunjoe Lawn Mower review compilation – Take a look here
- Black and Decker Lawn Mower review compilation – Take a look here
Finally, if you like to spend time in your lawn then buying a sturdy and strong Worx lawn mower is something that you must consider. Based on the pros and cons, now you can easily decide which Worx lawn mower will suit you the best. Working in different ways and having different sizes, you can buy any lawn mower that fits your needs and suits to the size of your lawn. The above mentioned Worx lawn mowers are the ones that have been reviewed by the consumers the most. They have received the highest amount of reviews due to their popularity.
Also, if you have experiences with the Worx Lawn mowers good or bad in the past – it would be greatly appreciated if you can share it with the community by leaving a comment in the comment box below.